||The Postlibyan List of 7 Best Concerts I Have Ever Seen:
NOTE: I trade bootlegs. If you have any of these shows, please contact me for a trade!
- Cocteau Twins live at The Roxy Theatre in Atlanta, GA during the Milk and Kisses tour, 1996. Mark Clifford of Seefeel did some live DJ-ing during their set. WHOA!
- The The live at The 40 Watt in Athens, GA during the Dusk Tour, 1994. There was no opener. They played their regular set, and then came back on for another hour and just took requests from the crowd.
- Superchunk live at The 40 Watt in Athens, Ga on Halloween, 1996. Drunk Indie Rockers having a great time. Too much fun for a Thursday night!
- Godspeed You Black Emperor! with Labradford at The Echo Lounge in Atlanta, GA on 1.October.1999. Both bands were excellent.
- The Swans with Low live at The Variety Playhouse in Atlanta, GA in 1998 (?). Both bands were great, and this was Total Annihilation, The Swans last show.
- The Dismemberment Plan live at The Echo Lounge in Atlanta, GA in January of 2000. This was my introduction to this band, and rarely have i seen anyone play so well.
- Public Image Limited opening for INXS at The Omni Sports Arena in Atlanta, GA in 1988. PIL were opening, and the floor of the arena was empty -- apparently INXS fans did not appreciate a looong version of Death Disco. Mr. Lydon got annoyed that there were no people right in front of him, and ended the show with a spirited version of the Sex Pistols' tune Holidays In The Sun. At age 18, that was something to see! (Funny, but i don't remember how INXS played!)